Glas Animation Festival i ntroduces new ideas and expands the scope of animation by bringing new voices, new talents, new themes, and a new generation of independent filmmakers and curators to the United States. It exhibits films from local and international artists and filmmakers across the animation spectrum, creating a community and space for industry veterans, historians, animation enthusiasts, and emerging talent from diverse backgrounds to come together, share, learn, and appreciate the animated art form in a critical context.
Call for entries
• GLAS Animation Festival welcomes all animation techniques, It also welcomes narrative, non-narrative, undergraduate, graduate, commissioned, and feature films.
• Films must be completed after January 1st 2017
• Short films submitted must not exceed 40 minutes
• Feature length films must be over 40 minutes
• Short films that are online are eligible for selection
• Each applicant must be the rightful owner of submitted films and own all literary and musical rights.
• Films must be comprised of a minimum of 30% animation to be in consideration for competition
2018 Festival News:
2018 Festival trailer:
Ori Toor is a Tel-Aviv based illustrator, animator and avid doodler who deals mostly with experimental 2D animation and obsessively drawing heaps of noodly landscapes and shapes. Vincent and Tom are at the head of Studio Skillbard, a friendly team of composers and sound designers based in London, exxperienced in film, television, games, sound art, pop music, sonic branding and all-out having a good time with sound & music.