Call for entries
The International Animated Film Festival and Competition ANIMATOR is held on July 5-11, 2019 in Poznań, Poland. The deadline for submission of short and feature films is March 4, 2019.
A prerequisite for being allowed to take part in the selection for the competition is sending short or feature animated film made in any animated technique after 31 December 2016. Submitted films can be from art schools, film schools, productions company, film institutions, individual artists or any other persons or institutions who have right to do it.
Festival will not accept tv series, trailers, advertisement or movie and tv intros. The Festival does not charge any fees for film submission.
Short animated films created in any animation technique, up to 30 minutes, completed after December 31, 2016.
Feature animated films created in any animation technique, over 40 minutes, completed after December 31, 2016.
- GRAND PRIX / Golden Pegasus / PLN 45 000 gross - for film director
- 2nd Prize / Silver Pegasus / PLN 25 000 gross - for film director
- 3rd Prize / Bronze Pegasus / PLN 15 000 gross - for film director
- prize for music film/music / PLN 10 000 gross - for film director, if the International Jury determines that it is a prize for a music film; or for film score composer, if the International Jury determines that it is a prize for the film music; or PLN 5 000 gross – for film director and PLN 5 000 gross – for film score composer
- prize of the Rector of the University of Arts in Poznań for student film - film director
- The International Feature Film Competition Jury appointed by the Organizer will award the prize for feature film of PLN 45 000 gross – PLN 22 500 gross for film director and PLN 22 500 gross for film producer
- within the Short Film Competition the Festival Artistic Director will award Wojciech Juszczak Award for Special Artistic Merit in the amount of PLN 5 000 gross - for film director and the Audience Award for film director of the best short film and feature film
- Submit your entry here
- Read the regulations here
- Deadline: 4 March 2019
- There is no entry fee