New pitching event and project-based seminar aimed at helping New Talents who have completed their education to improve and accelerate their access to the audiovisual and digital markets.
CARTOON Springboard is a new pitching event where young talents of European animation schools will be able to pitch their project in front of a panel of experts from the audiovisual world
How does it work?
The 2 1/2 days will focus on:
• Didactic presentations by key animation players (broadcasters, distributors, producers, digital players).
• Pitches made by animation young talents coming from all over Europe.
Who can present a project?
•European young talents who want to develop and test their new animation project or property for the international
market and/or to be distributed on several screens (360 approach).
• Young talents who have graduated from animation schools for a maximum of 5 years.
What kind of project?
• a TV Special (minimum 26 minutes)
• a TV series
• a feature film (minimum 60 minutes)
• an animated project dedicated to cross-media
• short films are NOT accepted
The online form will be available at the beginning of June at the Cartoon Springboard website