Call for entries
Eligibility: Any animated film or music video, including computer-generated animation and combinations of live-action, that are completed after January 01, 2019, can participate. Films completed prior to January 01, 2019 are not eligible for participation. This rule does not count for Feature Film Competition, in this category we accept films that have been completed in 2018, 2019, and 2020. In order to be considered for competition at the Festival, the film must be less than 30 minutes long (including credits). For Feature Film Competition, the film should not exceed 120 minutes (including credits).
Categories and competitions:
- International Competition (short animated films under 30 minutes, from every country of the world),
- Student Competition (short animated films under 30 minutes that were completed as part of university studies, graduation films included, from every country of the world),
– Balkan Competition (short animated films under 30 minutes, produced in Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Slovenia, Turkey, and Romania),
– Feature Film Competition (feature animated films not longer than 120 minutes’ maximum, from every country of the world),
– Music Video Competition (animated music videos under 10 minutes, from every country of the world),
– Kids and Teen Programs (short films under 30 minutes that are produced for the children audience, from every country of the world)
2019 Festival Trailer
Hopes and Fears!
In a society which is consistently becoming indifferent towards political, social and environmental changes, in the tenth edition of Anibar, we will treat our hopes and fears to inspire action and promote civic activism through arts.
Trailer, artwork, and animation by Alice Saey, music and sound by Ruben van Asselt.
2018 Festival Coverage: