- Written by ZF Team
A series of interviews and portraits with both acclaimed and emerging independent Swiss animation filmmakers. Conducted May - June 2021.
(in alphabetical order)
- Marcel Barelli: Nature, Reality and Homophobia
- Nicolas Burlet: Every Independent Animation Project is different
- Samuel Patthey: Imperceptible Movements Created
- Georges Schwizgebel: You Need to Watch A Film With an Audience
- Nina Winiger: Eccentric Shapes and Geometrical Objects
Interviews were conducted on the occasion of new film festival premieres at Animafest Zagreb and Annecy Festival. Swiss Animation Portraits 2021 series takes place in partnership with SWISS FILMS.