Festival’s submissions are open to films applying all animation techniques, including combinations with live action and documentary. Over 40% of the production must be animated, and the Festival reserves the right to determine whether an entry qualifies as animation.
Films should be completed after 1 July 2018. Films screened at previous festival will not be taken into consideration. Short films (maximum running time 30 minutes) can be submitted to following competition categories:
- International Competition
- Ukrainian Competition (only for Ukrainian animation films)
- Commissioned Films
- Experimental Animation and Video Art
- Animation for Children
- VR Animation
- Ladies first (for female directors)
- Erotique est Magnifique (for erotic animation)
- Scary Tales (for horror films)
The Festival reserves the right to determine whether an entry qualifies for the chosen category. There is no entry fee.
2018 News (Archive)