- Written by ZF Team
- Category: Info
Submit your short animation to Zippy Frames. See how to submit your animation short to Zippy Frames
Zippy Frames and its Shorts Corner offer a highly eclectic and comprehensive catalogue of animation shorts. Its staff picks up films that excel regardless of
- technique (2D, 3D animation, stop-motion including cut-out animation, pixilation etc., experimental animation)
- subject-matter (films for children, films for adults, festival films and music videos)
- career stage (professionals, student film directors)
- geography (Europe, Africa, US, Australasia)
Open to all animation shorts (up to 40min)
What We Do:
We don't just host films, this is the job of the (many) social channels. We present, interview and review animation shorts, and we prioritize equally strong storytelling and engaging (or even innovating) film aesthetics.
- Here's an example of a short film presentation, and another example of a film review
- Have A Look On our Team
When to Submit:
- If you have a finished film planning to be online soon, send it to us to present, interview or review. The sooner we can watch it, the better.
- If you have a finished film that travels/ is about to travel in the film festival circuit, and want to boost its visibility, you can also submit it to our Shorts Corner (above conditions apply)
It takes time and energy to devote to a short animation film - at least, we view it that way at Zippy Frames. Inorder to ensure a smooth response time and be able to support our effort on European and Independent Animation, we introduce the following processing fees.
How to Submit
Pay the processing fee
Processing Fees (per submission):
- 20 EUR
→ Processing fee are given to process your film, but will not necessarily guarantee inclusion. However, if your film is not selected, it will certainly guarantee a feedback on our behalf with comments.
→ Send you fee either
→ Please allow sufficient period to process your submission.
→ We can't issue refunds or waivers.
We're waiting for your submissions to our Shorts Corner!